Use of this web site, http://www.localhost/upvha and all pages in this domain together, the “Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Health Association website, or UPVHA website in short”, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The logo and name are the exclusive property of UPVHA and their unauthorised use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of UPVHA.
2. This website is provided by UPVHA for personal, educational and awareness purposes only. Its content has been selected on the basis of UPVHA’s own criteria and in its own sole discretion. The right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website at any time is reserved.
3. The mention of names of specific companies or products does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of UPVHA.
4. UPVHA disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of the UPVHA website or the content of the UPVHA website. UPVHA members and their partners, shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of the content of the UPVHA website, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
5. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning the UPVHA website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
6. The UPVHA website may be linked to other websites that are not under UPVHA’s control. UPVHA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by UPVHA of any website, product or service.
If you have any questions about this website please Contact Us.